Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Thrilled, excited,joyful etc.

Years roll by and I guess all of us at one stage think, I should have done this. When we are in our twenties, that seems ok because we feel there are so many years ahead...
but when we hot 40+ , our impressions of life get cemented and we just take a back seat.

My recent article on this was published on HugPages as a featured article and the response was so good. A small step, but a step forward..and I was thrilled.

So am sharing the link here ( as I cannot rewrite the blog again ) ..


So read on and if some where some one, is touched by my words , then my efforts are worth it. 




No comments:

Thrilled, excited,joyful etc.

Years roll by and I guess all of us at one stage think, I should have done this. When we are in our twenties, that seems ok because we feel...